Witch Born Comes out tomorrow!

Tuesday, September 4, 2012
*insert happy dance* 
If you're doing a review and you'd like me to post a link on my blog, send it to my email amberargyle at yahoo dot com
Here's one: 
Good review! Woot!
And 10 up on Goodreads, all 4 and 5 stars. http://www.amazon.com/Witch-Born-Amber-Argyle/dp/0985739401/ref=la_B004YE1BR4_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1346777152&sr=1-2

This is such a relief. I mean, you think your novel is amazing and special and powerful, but you never know if the majority of readers will agree with you. When a book is first released, I'm always hungry to know how it will be received. Looks like my thoughts matched up with my readers. Huge sigh of relief.

I've had a couple people ask me if Witch Born is the last in the series. It's the last of Brusenna's story, but I'll be telling another character's story in a short novella, which I've already started working on. Witch War is already on Goodreads and you can add it here: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15829923-witch-war

As for what's next, we're starting edits on my next book, Winter Queen, next month. It's the first in the Fairy Queen trilogy. http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15829917-winter-queen Winter Queen is darker and older than Witch Song, so I'm a little nervous to see how it's received.

Both books come out 2013. 

5 comments:

  1. Oana H. said...:

    I can't wait to read Witch Born.The description and the covers are amazing.

  1. Slay the best seller lists, Amber! I'm rooting for you :)

  1. Blacky: I hope you love it!
    Michael: I love that. Thanks!

  1. I loved WITCH BORN, and I agree it was a good place to end Brusenna's story. I'm looking forward to reading WITCH WAR and WINTER QUEEN!

  1. I can't wait to get them out!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...